Artist of the Week:
"Alan Ayers"

This Week's Theme:
"Autumn"

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tuesday Tutorials - 28th April

Ok Ok....so I'm late this week, but as most of you know I have been sick.  But I'm feeling a touch better now which is good.
And today I bring you the Tuesday Tutorials!  We look forward to seeing what you come up with.


"Flying High"

"Far Away"

"Fading into my Heart"

"Three Pieces"

"Vintage Beauty"


OK that's it everyone! I hope you find something you like and can use.  We look forward to seeing your creations...and remember, be creative and original! Your work does not have to look exactly like the tutorials. They are merely there as a guide to help you LEARN how to use these tools. *g*

Cheers
Stina and Tootypup (the assistant who seems to be here....sometimes, I think....lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment