Artist of the Week:
"Alan Ayers"

This Week's Theme:
"Autumn"

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday Tutorials - 21st April

OK so I'm a tad late again....had my niece's 18th yesterday then my Avon sales meeting today. And boy was I hit with some surprising news! I'm in the top ten in our district AND I'm in the running for the Bronze Mrs Albee award which is a most prestigious award!!  It means the rep who has had the highest percentage in improvement in sales since last Presidents Club year! WOW! Didn't think I'd done that good. lol So I'm pretty stoked.
Anyway, here are your late Tuesday Tuts.... I'm not levelling them anymore because that takes too much time for me to sort out which is easy to advanced.  I just try and pick a variety from Beg to Advanced.  Just try your best and do what you like with them!!  And most of all - enjoy!

"Velvet Heart"

"Bells with Lilies"


"Violet Spring"

No comments:

Post a Comment