Artist of the Week:
"Alan Ayers"

This Week's Theme:
"Autumn"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Tutorials - 24th March

Hello Friends!
Here are your Tuesday tutorials! I hope you enjoy them. The Beginner one is another way of doing Text on a Path, but a different kind rather than the one I showed you...and actually this is different to how I do text on a path too so hey, even I learnt something. lol  The Intermediate is one of my own that I have written. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. And don't forget you can incorporate the Rainbow Theme into any of these - you do not have to use the supplies in the tutorials.  Be creative - make them your own!

 
Beginner - "Glowing Text on a Path"
 
Intermediate - "Beautiful Springtime"
 
Advanced - "Tattoo"

Cheers
Stina

No comments:

Post a Comment