Artist of the Week:
"Alan Ayers"

This Week's Theme:
"Autumn"

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mystery Monday - 1st June

I know I know....late again. But I had next to no sleep on Sunday night so was pretty out of Monday and ended up having an early night. Then Tuesday I slept late and we had a few things to do and went out to dinner...so here I am FINALLY with the Mystery Monday.

Theme:
Fairytales

Challenge:
Blinkies

Yes, we are going to learn to make Blinkies! They really are simple an fun.  There are many types of Blinkies and I've had a time of it trying to find the right tuts for what I wanted...lol  And I seriously did not have time to write one...although I could.  Well I have time, just not the patience at 2am in the morning. LOL

So below are a few Blinkie tutorials to get you started so you can learn the ropes on how it's done. The easiest Blinkie I made are the 2 Frame type that colour change using blinkie templates (or by making one with a mask or frame "blink") - not the teensy kind. lol 
I have also included a ZIP of Blinkie templates for you to utilise.





Blinkie Templates by Lori:



Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Cheers
Stina and Tootypup

No comments:

Post a Comment